Saturday, January 16, 2010

Update: I Understood.

In the past two weeks , I have been given the privilege to work under the "TEENz Leaders Internship Program ".

Remembering just a month ago , I was praying hard whether I should take part in this program, where the alternative was to work in some restaurant as a underpaid waiter. Finally I've decided upon the fact that God offered me this program , must well do it , knowing God wants me to learn something important here.

After two weeks of working here , I understood what God wanted me to learn,or maybe just part of what God wants me to learn.

She joined the program also.

Things happened , for good.

Trying to learn , getting better each day . God's grace is enough for me.

now I understood.

"God I wanna place my focus on you , but will you take care of everything else ? please."



Vincent

No comments:

SONGs iLiked