Friday, November 5, 2010

#11 Things you probably would never know.

The irony of avoiding you and stepping towards you at the same time is rather a stepping stone to a higher place than a way of balance. Thanks to you , I've learnt to be more sensitive, sometimes too sensitive. Though currently I can't find myself with idiocracy sufficient to court you ( as I would think it as foolish given the time and money I have. Hahah , laughing to myself, who reads this blog anyway), I find it more than pleasant to be constantly in love with you. I take pride in such capability to love you thus long. May it be, or may it be not, when the time comes I pop the question that you would or would not step on my train aboard this eventful journey, I will look back and not regret, for I believe I have fought a good fight, and I will continue fighting, until I reach the price, which God has called to be heavenward.


Vincent

No comments:

SONGs iLiked