Friday, May 22, 2009

My girlfriend and I .


No. I do not have a girlfriend yet . Its a title of a Korean movie . It was sad .
. . .
In the last parts of the story , the girl died of leukemia . The guy watches her die slowly .
. . .
The girls last wish is to visit an island . A typhoon happened . The guy couldn't bring her there . She had her last thoughts . Thinking " I'm sorry I loved you , I'm sorry I made you loved me too ."  And she let out her last breath . 

She died .

I thought . . .

If L33 would die first , would I cry like that guy did ?Or should the question be ...


" Would I be sad at all . . . "


   Do I still love her ?




Questions . . . my best enemy . . . however much I hate you , I still need you to go on .
I don't know . 
If you were to die first , would I survive ?
I don't know .
If you were to die , would i still be happy ?
I don't know .
Will I keep myself solitary , alone ?
I don't know .




Valiante Vinceo



No comments:

SONGs iLiked