Friday, July 31, 2009

Ventolin inhaler .

I doubt i can take another breathe comfortably without the VENTOLIN INHALER ...

It really sucks living with asthma . Mine's not fatal yet , I'll tell you at my funerel when it is .




Anyway , live's been great . Or so far ..... great . I've been undoubtfully slacking , eventhough I've just gone through my term exams ... of which only 1 day have I attended due to the quarantined I've been given . MUAHAHAHAHA~~~~

I've decided to let this blog be as it is . I've tried to delete the sensitive posts ... Hope that anyone who visits this blog don't dig into my archieves , Eventhough I seriously believe that you are thinking about it this very moment . =]

School's been entirely in a slacking phase . I've never felt like this before going to school. Basically I've only brought my water bottle , pencil box and a scrap book to school today. But oh well, it wasn't all that bad today . My bio teacher thought us about Biology chapter 4 . We were all soooooo excited about it . But also , we loathe every bit of memory work on the female reproductive organs and its processes . Seriously , we " man " are just sooo simple .

Thats about it for today's updates and so called juicy news . God Bless you all . and take care.


With greatest regards .
Vincent

No comments:

SONGs iLiked