Friday, May 7, 2010

Vincent. New edition.

Hello world ,
I see you in brand new perspectives ,
I see you in brand new elevations ,
I see you in brand new possibilities.

Hello self,
Will you change to camoflauge into the surrounding ,
Will you conform into the shape of this world,
Will you forget the mercy and grace God planned for you ?

Hello NYP,
Please have mercy on me ,
Please be kind and give me delight ,
Please be the stepping to the greater I am ,
and maybe one day,
I will stand tall and say ,
NYP my climbing ladder,
One I've not forgotten ,
Now and Always.

Hello Jesus ,
Will you bless me ?
Will you keep me from evil ?
Will you show me mercy in times of great need ?

I know your will , but show me ?

God your will be done , not mine . I'm serious.






Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked