Sunday, May 30, 2010

Valiante

Okay.
1. My laptop is here
2. I cut two fingers today.
3. First time having BIG BREAKFAST from McD.
4. May not be sleeping tonight, rushing project.
5. I still like the name Abigail for my first daughter's name =].
6. Actually, she was there in that dream, but i don't remember anything about her as the mother. I really should stop thinking.
7. Is there anyway to get her off my mind. Its like running a very heavy programme, and because of her my brain laggggggggggggggggggggggsss for a few seconds during peak time.
8. I should really lose some weight.
9. I hate girls , love women.
10. God why put me with those idiotic ding dong students in the same course. But i thank you they're not in my class. Your grace is indeed suficient.
11. I hate those students who listen to their iPOD during lectures.




Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked