Sunday, October 26, 2008

bagh.......

Bagh...... ( sounds like you're realising your breath with a "bah " sound )




have you ever felt like , " man she's soooooo the ONE " .

YOu know I've tried comparing her to every girl i've ever known in my life . And she out wins all of them and sooooo fits into all my "wants "

MY WANTS Of " A HER " FOR ME
1- Love God , Love People , Love the ministry .
2- Long hair , no need to be really pretty , but enough to pass .
3- Chinese as first language , cause i really can't work chinese out .
4- understands me , knows me , seen my " bad side " yet accept me .
5- Able to work with me , collaborate with proper decisions.
6- Lets me wear the pants ( means make the decisions ).
7- Youngest in family . Or just not the eldest .
8- Have good sociallizing ability
9- serious about the topis of love , as in always try to keep the mentality of start with one , end with one .


and guess wad, she fits into every single one of those then BOOM , God says


" NO , she's not the one "


its kinda really hard to accept , its like " man I shouldn't have asked ."

I took time to think it out . tried to understand . Smile a lil , Frown a lil .

then i talked to a wise men , Victor . and i got enlightened .

and i've come out with two teories .

Theory ONE - Nobody can love you more than God .
Theory TWO - According to theory one , God will then provide what's best for you .


Am I to be worried , NOOOOOooooOoOOOo. . . . . .

I mean i still do have feelings for her , cause it was like three years . But yeah , i think i've got over it .

if any guy were to court her in future , he will have me blessing in full .




=] valiante vincente . son of god . still man .

No comments:

SONGs iLiked