Sunday, October 5, 2008

today - sunday .

I saw her today . she was beautiful. hm...
nononoon... she was stunning . yeah thats the word... i had a chat with her , just like old times . the times that i use to tease her .how she laughs ...that weird breathing sound she produce when she laughs...

it was in church ... our shoulders crossed a few times . 1,2,3,4...5..6.
6 times .
there was one particular scene that really laid a deep impression in my mind .

it was on the corridoor , the one beside canaan hall, opposite elim pavilion, under the flight of stairs . A spot that is a lil darker than the others. crossed path with her then . I just looked in her eyes, and passed. her hair flew off her shoulders into the oncoming wind. she was ... beautiful . If I would have one wish at that time , I would wish that time would stop . that I may stare into her eyes , longer ... a lil bit more... cause i want to...

maybe i should really stop . cause it will really bring back memories, flash backs.

bye

No comments:

SONGs iLiked