Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hours away....

In exactly 8 hours...it would be her birthday...
Dear XxxXxxx .
I'm having thought rushing through my brain like a ...a.....
reservoir that broke loose.....
its like argh......
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO EXIST!!!!!!
sometimes i just wonder away in my thoughts...
looking out the window in a car ride...
thinking ... ... ... ... ...
wondering ... ... ...
was I ever the same as you did?
did I do wad you did to me ?
did I make a circle of my friends to hate you too...
I did , i explained my problems to joanne .
In another way , i bad mouthed.
I'm an idiot alright .
a big one ...
Could i ever say sorry enough
okay done with mister good guy
seriously i can still find 101 problems you have..
1. you're never serious , you can't be angry at anyone
for a long time,you can't sustain a relationship with anyone ,
expecially people who are serious, real serious about
this game of
L.O.V.E
You have a bunch of friends who seem to be like you...blabbering like a bunch spoilt kids ( brats , snobs )
money doesn't seem to be something you can be serious with
all you are is a small little girl in this big bad world ,
feeling all pampered out...
thinking you can work you're way though like a lil kid .
seriously i thought you were matured....but no....hell NOO..
idiotic lil kid i see.
grow up put some sense into yourself...
happy birthday in forward.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked