Tuesday, March 10, 2009

articulate

1.sneezing .
2. having a seriously hard tongue to control
3. disgusted by some people , which on the other hand is as disgusting as me =p
4. going to sing in school , solo , louis armstrong , " What a Wonderful World "

I've always wished i could have wings . the feeling when you stretch your bare back out , you want to feel wings sprouting out . And then take flight and fly away, form your problems , to the sky , where there is no boundaries . 

thats how i'm feeling now .

Today I was being made fun of to have liked Ivy Gan . She's nice , she's pretty , but she doesn't like me , and neither should i even consider at all . She's just not my kind , or maybe i haven't forgot wei wan. Gosh .. .  what am I ?

Having two ulcers faced opposite of each other in my mouth is a total torture , especially when you can't eat properly . sux right ?

how crappy the life of vincent tan can be . we'll see boy , we'll see .



for the time being i need to cultivate the habit of talking to god . and not feel guilty for once





valiante de maske

No comments:

SONGs iLiked