Wednesday, March 11, 2009

exams / limewire 5.1 lags

Exams are here , yet I feel no urge (urgency) to pick up my book and bury my face into it like the rest of my classmates . Seriously , somethings wrong with me , I can't sit at a table more than 1 hour . How do you guys do it , studying for 5 hours straight . Its inhuman... 

I've given up on Love . Not the family love , friendship love and blah , blah  , blah ... You know wad i mean , the lovey dovey , idiotic love that most teenagers play with , of which after sometime they come out with hurts everywhere . . .crushed? Where some that gets the good side of it , tries to prove me entirely wrong in my face . And some still day dream about like a lil kid who looks forward for the consistant ice-cream day once a week. Some even write " hope you find your true love " in peoples birthday card , when you should seriously write something else more ... brained?

I've found the total idiotic side of this merry go round . Or maybe  should just rephrase as , Merry-HURT-round . How ironic ? Yet I do not deny that I am a 17 year old ,         despo         , even so much more I desire to feel the accompanyment of someone else by me . 

I've develop a new theory , or maybe just a theory i've heard . Every man , no matter the age , has a little boy in him . He will show it from time to time . As for me , i show it all time i guess . I like to jump in my seat , stick out my tongue , laugh uncontrolably , and do the rolling fist action . I don't use to do that in tebrau . Is it true then , that you are the outcomes of your surroundings  ? 




Limewire 5.1 is fine on function . BUT LAGS LIKE SHxT . No serious , ever seen a sloth climb up the tree . That is how my come works when i installed Limewire 5.1 . After i uninstalled it , FOOOMMMmmm..!!! ferrari F1 . 



I did fine for ESt today . wrote about a thousand words in total for the essay . B.M. was cool , easy , i hope SPM was that also . English . Gosh , to think of it , i was totally drained of brain power and loss the will to write . Sux . Needless to say , modern maths , i'll get a hundred this time . Or just maybe . 

Sneezing my head of now . Thinking that the cause may be the accumilating webs of dust on the corners of my room . Could somebody clear it  . Or I should just clear it myself . ARghg.h...... i'm talking to myself more frequent. 


gtg finish my 5 page chem hw that my pregnant teacher has so sweatishly put in much effort . 
btw. its a boy .





valiante vinceo

No comments:

SONGs iLiked