Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update


To those who think I did awesome and deliberately text me to congratulate me on results such as 5As 5Bs , Wollah~ I didn't make it for SP-architecture. The one thing I want so much. So thanks for rubbing in the salt and give me so much hope.

Nah~ don't listen to what I just said. Thanks you guys for encouraging me. I'm waiting for a reply for the appeal that i wrote in. Hopefully by the 6th of april I will know.

If not , Goodbye JB , hello KAMPAR. Goodbye TEENz Camp Concert. Goodbye Cellgroup , Goodbye TEENz WMM .

I don't want to. So please God , let me in to Singapore Polytechnic. And shut my mom up about pushing me into kampar. I really don't want to go.

Tell me Lord , is it because of her I don't want to go ?

tell me lord in my dreams as i sleep tonight.




Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked