Sunday, April 4, 2010

Update

Sometimes I just wonder how long is life going to be ?
Sometimes I just wonder why does things explode in my face ?
Sometimes I just wonder why the easiest things in life has to be made hard by God ?
Sometimes I just wonder why God put her in my life , to a certain extend of hindering my life ? I understand God , you want me to grow . But isn't it time you give me a sign ? Show me something. GOD PLEASE.... pull me out of this deep hole already ?

You know God , sometimes I think my surroundings have thought me by mouth that you exist , but in action you don't. Nobody around me shows that they rely on you for decisions.

I don't know you voice God , talk to me , and show me sign its from you. Y

You know God , I love you right ? I want to live like you want me to. But God you know this ain't gonna work if you don't start showing me directions. Poly just rejected me twice God , and you know i'm not the kind that takes rejection easily, especially when they keep telling you the same thing with different ways. Why did you drop my grades that bad, and bless those who don't even live for your name? I mean eventhough 5As ain't that bad, but god , they are telling me that I can't enter school because my aggregated score is not enough.

You know God, I'm feeling very tired. I sin everyday , and I can't step out . I am very ashamed of myself. Please give me strength.

God tell me lord , one thing. Do you want me to do architecture. I mean you don't put me through attachment and develop interest for nothing right ? Argh... why is everything so hard?
Can you show me already? Because God here I am , I'm crying . I'm desperate. will you open up a door for me already ?

God here , in my hands are the talents you give me. Art, music , maybe a lil bit of science. Use me lord to glorify your name in a certain extend that I can't say it was myself.

So god , do you want me to study architect in singapore polytechnic. If not , send me lord , somewhere I can glorify your name.

If I leave God , please take care of the TEENz WMM . I know you are in control , though sometimes I thought I was. Please take care of my cellgroup members. Do you really want me to leave JB ? God , please , you are God , you can't make a change for me right ? to let me stay here and serve you more.

God if end up leaving JB , is it because you want me to be parted from her? Is it because i have failed to get rid of my feelings for her ? Then its not fair you know ? I have to give up my optimum choice because you set someone in my life that I can't overcome ? God I officially give you my feelings. everything I have for her , I give it to you.





I thank you God for giving victor........
I thank you God for blessing priscilla with the No.1 in architecture faculty SP.
I thank you God for placing me in FGC.
I thank you God for giving me great parents.
I thank you God for giving me a talent in playing guitar.
I thank you God for giving me a talent in sharing.
I thank you God for letting me a chance to work in church.
I acknowledge your work oh lord , in my life. Blessed be your name , forever and ever.





your's sincerely ,
your son.


Vincent,

No comments:

SONGs iLiked