Wednesday, June 9, 2010

what scares you?

As a little boy, I was big. I thought i fear nobody. I was the biggest guy in class when I was in kindergarden, I was the fastest growing boy in primary school. By primary four i needed to buy clothes from secondary school. On my first day in secondary school I was mistaken as a senior student. When I was 14, I was mistaken 35 when I wore glasses, checker shirt , and a mouth that kept shut. However, I was always afraid of one thing, and that was relations to people.

I'm afraid of Good relationships with guys, because that means I need to sacrifice certain things for them. I'm afraid of Good relationships with adults, because I have no idea what they are thinking about me. I'm afraid of Good relationships with children , because I have to be responsible for them.

Most of all, I'm afraid of Good relationships with girls, because I love easily , and I love deeply. On and off , there were some girls I desire for some time , but never was one as desirable than the one I've been in love with for the past 5 years , 3 months , and around 3 days.


What scares you ?
Her existence in my life , her ability to keep thinking about her every single day, her capability of making ga-gah when I see her, and the fact that she is making me constantly thinking of solutions to resolve our issue.

God, is there a resolve ?
because God, if there isn't , please , I beg of you , knock me over, and extract the memories of her from me.

She scares me.




























Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked