Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Remembering the days of love.

Remember the days when life had its momentum, when you had a passion for the most banal and senseless things, when everything doesn't need to make sense, when we could all just love without much thought. I didn't have that . I was different. I saw the danger people didn't see. I saw the potential, and the idiotic pointless puppy love that mingled among the mindsets of my generation.

I thought I was wise, I thought I was thinking a level higher. God, was that your plan ? That I never had an experience of mindless romance. Though lowly and immature it may be, but it seems that I've missed something in life. Someone potentially linked to me.

Maybe I do want to be in love again.

Maybe I really do want to love without holding back, again. Hopefully this time, I will not regret.










When the time is right.
I'll be waiting, Love.


I want to make you last for as long as I live.
I want to make you flourish with the other half of me.
I want to make you give birth into something good - a family.
I want to see you living up to what they you are.


I'll wait, though my heart longs for more.


Love,
Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked