Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update.

Feeling kinda stressed up and crappy for the moment.

Yesterday I was being tied up to the story of the "self-horny man" according to a fellow classmate. She said when she was driving, a man waved a red coloured G-string. To make things worst, it was a malaysian car. Thus in her way of thinking, she keeps mentioning to all the classmates how horny Malaysian Men are in General. I said nothing and did nothing to defend, or my defendant of saying not all Malaysians are like that have fallen on deaf ears.

" There's no point arguing with people who are not so smart ( stupid )." Caleb.

or in other words, as I would see it, no point to debate with someone who won't take your point of view, because it becomes a preaching session instead of a debate.

Am I being to nice, allowing people to bully me, Crack Malaysian jokes. Saying I'm Malaysian in every "fail" action I do.

Arh...heck. Forget it. I'll take it in. hoping one day she will see.




Valiante

No comments:

SONGs iLiked