Monday, January 24, 2011

Vincent updates

Today is awesome. Well at least for the start. I got as to what I believe the most expensive birthday gift I've gotten so far. I was told it worths about 200$. A Box of COPIC MARKERS.... contributed by the same loving friends who tortured me with the Fillet-O-Fish filled with 17 packets of wasabi.

As for an update for me, I've been a lil tired from work. I have quite a few things on my mind that I need to do.

1. Design Studio - Year End Project - the workload is more than all the following combined.
2. Autocad Submission
3. Typography Research panels.
4. Ergonomics Research Presentation.
5. 3ds Max.

If you have free time do pray for me, as I DO know that some of you prayerful people are reading this blog. =]

As for her, I believe I have finally been able to put her behind and concentrate on what God has planned for me. My future is getting more and more unpredictable ( and busy, haha ), and I can only trust one person in this highly dense mist- Jesus.


I'll update soon.



Vincent,
Son of God, Mighty Conquerer.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked