Sunday, September 28, 2008

day in day out...

-I suddenly had a crave for the bible.... dun know why , but i thought it was good.

-have started reading mark .

- those who came to this blog. please leave a message at the chat box...
-so i'll know you came...

anyway besides denise , victor, caleb, joanne ,jeremy, serah , the other people shouldn't know about this blog .

so kindly please be gone , if you're not suppose to read .

anyway back to my life .

It wasn't so much of a sad day today , beside the black eyes rings i'm having , becuase I didn't have a good sleep due to the BLAZING weather .

i'm just trying spam , trying to type out everything i want to....lalalalalla...

so idiotic.

sometimes the world turns at a constant time , but sometimes , I doubt .Coz is like time Flies so FAST when you are having a great time .
But its as slow as a tortoise .

sometimes i feel like i'm all alone , eventhought there's lik eso much people around you .

I'm now teaching guitar, it sux, i feel like giving up the class... its not about the students , IT's ME ..... it'slike after the full long day , fomr morining 8 till afer practise at 3:30 , you'll have to teach another lesson. freaking tiring you know . God, please send someone to help me .

"Sometimes life is like sine curve" . that wad people say . But mine is like a tangent curve . it goes up...up.up. and to thye infinity when you really can say ...wha.a.... i'm so high ....so happy, Then ...BOOm....down you go....and then up up up again....BOOM! ...

i hate that...can it be less drastic.....

I'm just crapping....but at least i'm more real now. not the fake-y fake-y vincent i use to be .

trying to eat least , do more exxercise. Build quality muscles .maybe can reach 80 bye next year...i'm now around 88 , was 96 last year ... not bad aye ...

I've met a new girl . but not that kind of gurl. not intertested in her . but sms-ing her at the moment . she more or less hae some problem with her bf .really sad at the moment. I just want ot be someone who will be there for her . yet i dun want to commit my whole life to her that kind of thing...i just hope she doesn't get the wrong idea.

seriously , i think i still do like XxxXxx . its like , i dunnoe . it still makes my heart beat faster when i talk to her . Its like when i see her laughing off hapily with another guy,I green with jealousy. it sux. i really do wish to just put he behind. all the more i still wish she would be by my side .



I want lay my hand around her waist .Hold her tight .swipe her hair aside , and place it behind her ears .And then lay a gentle kiss on her naked forehead. nicely, sweetly , making her feel the most blessed girl there is on earth. I want to feel her warmth , on my chest , as she lay her head on it . i want to smell the warm feeling aroma that arises form her body . pleasurable, loving , and kind.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked