Tuesday, September 30, 2008

iF I Had WiNGs ....

If I had Wings ,
I would spread it wide ,
Fly far far away ,
and say Goodbye .

To this world .

Where Black can become White .
Where a mother could bear
to abandon her child .
Too live her sinful life .

Where politicians would fight,
Over a position to make decisions ,
Which are mostly never done .

Where PAIN lingers among the teenagers,
where only a few are able to step out alive ,
not destroyed .

Where needs are hardly met ,
Hearts Broken,
Families divide ,
sadness. . .
Darkness . . .
FEAR . . .
hatred .


But God never gave me wings ,
that away with I could never fly ,
ever wonder WHY?
So that I would stay right here ,
to pray for this generation ,
turn from their wicked ways ,
through Christ .


ps: God fill me with your love, becuase with mine alone , I will not survive .
Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked