Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pissing me Off

Look here . XxxXxxXxxx ,
I've given grace and grace enough .

1) What have I written that has actually polluted your blog? the only ppl polluting your tag box is you and your stepmother . Seriously CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF !!! Not a single Judgement or POLLUTING PHRASE have I used . All i wanted to do is to care and give encouragement, and all I got was some polluting judgement , when I got all the blames for polluting .

2) to CY : I've really Been thinking through this situation . And here's my result . You've talked "senselessly ". If all that you wanted to do was to prove your loyalty to your step-daughter , you've already very well done it . Let me ask you a question . HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME ? You barely just know my name . You've made your judgement based on this situation . Having to only know me out of this "whole miscommunication" you've already pre-judge me on who I really am . I've not judge you yet . I still think that you're someone interesting of which i would really want to know someday . And If we do really get to know each other , I hope it will be a pleasant meeting . Lastly , here's my advice , something my father taught me .
" Its never fair to judge someone on a single situation , because everyone has faults in their lives , yet many other good things in other areas ."
3)To XxxXxxXxxx ,
I've never said any nasty things to you yet .So appreciate and be contented . Because I'm seriously holding back everything I really can be . You've seriously gotten me really confused once and again . And you really didn't know wad you have done to me . You said you liked this guy , I said don't tell him that you like him , cause it'll any not do you good. What i really meant was that you should take time to know him . When I said that "you don't know wad you doing" , You told me "I know my feelings" . BUT WAD ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE , WAD ABOUT ME ? DID YOU SPARE A THOUGHT FOR MY FEELINGS . I told you that I don't have much people coming to me telling me they have feelings for me . When you said that you liked me that lil bit , I treasured you like a child to its mother . You were a rare chance . Do you think then I would have given you up that easily ? THINK !
All my friends that knew who you were told me to forget all about you and never even think of being even a friend , BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT .They said you were a brat , and never really treasure much of your friends . BUT STILL , I procrastinated and came back to encourage you . I used the name sara was so that it wouldn't stir up any misunderstanding. And guess wad , ALL YOU DID WAS TO DO THE WORST .
Of all of these , I wouldn't blame you , and I've long forgiven you . I've been trying to remind myself once and again , that you're 14 . And that we were of different thinking maturity . So there's nothing to be angry about .
Lastly , its not wrong to have faults , but its totally wrong to dwell and deny your faults . Please do grow out of it .

No comments:

SONGs iLiked