Monday, September 1, 2008

Touch of pain

Wad can be worst?
When all confusion hits you from the back of your head.
When you're misunderstood .
When you do come in like a welcomed guest , when you didn't know you were not !
When you're pre-judged a loser and a Fat Axx.
When you really want to fight back ,
But everything you were taught by the church tells you not to .
When really all that you wanted to do was to care ,
And all that you get in return is judgement , and accusations.
When people do make you look like someone you're not .

What do you know ?
What happen to all the sweet talks you gave me? FALSE HOPE
What am I to you? Rubbish ? some guy you can just kick around becuase I have a soft heart?

Talking about hearts , try to remember all the freaking times you said you liked me of my big heart .

I guess you weren't what I thought you were.
I was just totally attracted by the mature voice , and total demure poise

And of all of these , i'll congratulate you XxxXxxXxxx
you are the first girl in this WHOLE UNIVERSE


to make me DRIP A TEAR .

You already gave me a wound , but you just made is deeper



For you information
L33 was a name for the first person who ever touched my heart,
Sa was your name
L33Sa was a name i used to remind myself to never again let myself touch love .

CAUSE IT HAS BROUGHT ME NOTHING BUT PAIN

No comments:

SONGs iLiked