Saturday, February 27, 2010

This time.

I want to love Jesus.
i want live out loud.
I want to be myself , that is if I know who am I.

you know, the sound of chinese drums and fire krakers is really spoiling my Emo mode.
oh well, she's appearing in my dreams more and more often these days. I really should keep my distance now. Hope she understands , like she always does.

Heard this song called "This Time" by Jonathan Rhys Meyers in a movie called "August Rush".
It pretty much sang out how I feel. Though it didn't feel right ,but I have the right to feel , right ?

so here's the chorus that caught my attention.
I've been sitting watching life pass from the sidelines
Been waiting for a dream to seep in through my blinds
I wondered what might happen if I left this all behind
Would the wind be at my back ? Could I get you off my mind
This time






Valiante

No comments:

SONGs iLiked