Friday, February 26, 2010

Updatte : I'm losing.

I'm seriously Losing Friends.
I feel all alone sometimes.
Its not that there are none.
Just none that shares the passion.
Just none that could be there for me , constantly.
Just none that is of my age , my lifestyle.

I want to lay down my life for Jesus ,
But who will be by my side ?
Jesus ain't no man , he is God.
And maybe sometimes I still need company from man.
If only God could become like a man , a friend , to me.
Someone that could talk crap with me ,
Listen to me Emo , and talk rubbish .

Today at prayer , it felt like I was the only one.
No one could feel the burden that I feel.
It felt like I was the only one left in my generation that has such zeal to burn for God.

My dad told me " You must be able to be alone, yet not lonely ."

But i'm not alone , yet i'm lonely.

God give me friend , that is not a girl to tempt me mind.

God please give me friend that would encourage me to love you more.

God , I'm begging you. Open my eyes to see.

I'm tired.






Valiante.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked