Friday, February 5, 2010

Updatte



In the last two days . I had some time with her alone. I thought it was good , not so that I can built up a relationship with her , but to more or less familiarize her presence.

It was good. Now none of us feel the tension in the air that use to choke us mute. I'm happy . As long as I can stop thinking about her when I'm not with her. Its challenging , but my name is Vincent , which means " Conquerer " . I will conquer this problem. I just hope she'll give me enough time.

We went to SAB to help out the Cf there . We waited for time to pass as the Cf was allocated at 1pm. We were there at 12:40. We paced on from the gates where Joseph left us , commenting on her hasty feet that moved way too fast for me. The wind blew in our faces . A mellow, soft kind of fragrance that suggests warmth and care delighted me .

We sat around at the walkway , while she strolled around a bit. I sat at the end of corridor , sitting on the steps. Watching her as she strolled slowly away from me , while engrossed in the files that she held in her hands . It struck me then , " Vincent , you really have to let go of her , give her the space she needs to grow, and in meantime , maybe grow yourself into the perfect guy she can ever have , if she ever is going to be that one ."


I'm willing , God . Help me.




Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked