Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ventilator


I wish I could ,
Plant a ventilator ,
Wherever I would ,
behind my head it could .

Maybe it'll all sound amusing,
When the ventilator became confusing ,
And all who sees the astounding ,
Feel all the more heart-breaking.

I visited the places ,
that reminded me of faces ,
yellow they may be ,
lies, they carry, has hurt me deeply.
In the beautiful sanctuary,
where two thought they would be ,
In the end, hurt , none was two ?

But three , I remind thee ,
Third it is , the one with the ventilator ,
planted behind his head ,
hoping to ventilate out all the confusion,
That he had ,
That he has ,
And that he will have .

"Papa" , he cries .
And heaven's gates open to him.
" Into your hands , I return my spirit. "





Valiante

No comments:

SONGs iLiked