Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 1 - continuation .

" Friends are the family you choose ."


Argh~ i've failed in praying today .


I did read the bible though .
In proverbs 27 : 5 . Better is an open rebuke than hidden love . Wounds fro a friend can be trusted , but an enemy multiplies kisses .

I studied Ad.maths with a bunch of friends , on the chapter , binomial distribution. Gosh i need to practice .

Went to B.M tuition . Learnt about the literature drama , Kerusi , which is a story to indirectly humiliate Dr.Mahathir . But oh well , such are the days of wickedness .

Went to Jusco TebrauCity with xi zhe to buy some books . Had KFC for 2nd dinner. Bought 2 books , Wrapped them up . Took me more time than I thought I needed.

Plan to finish Biology revision in this week . Though it seem impossible , but i believe in two verses , 1. I can do all things through christ who strengthens me , 2. The joy of the lord is my strength.

May it be , may it be ... dear god help me .



Vincent

No comments:

SONGs iLiked