Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 3. Judgement

Proverbs 31:9 " Speak up and judge fairly , defend the rights of the poor and needy. "

1. I've studied 40 pages of biology , seriously not up to planned , which was 70 . I've realised that i really need to concentrate hard to save time , as I've wasted much on health , and idleness.

2. I've failed once again on praying . I plan to wake up tomorrow and pray . God help me .

3. I've read proverbs and found it benefiting . Proverbs 31 speaks of fighting for justice , but the second part of the verse speaks of a wise and perfect wife. Of what she does , and of the things she is praiseworthy . Truly have i learnt that a prudent wife comes for the lord. And I'll believe it is worth waiting .

4. I've failed to seek God's kingdom first .

5. Glory to God , and all praise unto him only , for the giving me strength and wisdom to top the class in the subject of EST . I am deeply grateful.

6. Is it wise to fight someone as big as the examination board of johore ? For giving answers that are subjective in an objective question . ( Friends are ______ in our lives . A. Vital B. Essential C. Critical . . . Answer A , I chose B ) ... " No Vincent , I can't give you correct because the scheme says no . " " teacher then can we give them a feedback or complain ?" " Uh... no .. i think if there is a change they will call us to have ea meeting " OF WHICH IS LOOOOOONG AFTER OUR MARKS ARE KEY-ed INTO THE COMPUTER ,AND ANY CHANGES WOULD BE INEVITABLE!!! " We have a fantastic education system , be gratified.

7. I've been thinking , what is the difference of revenge and justice ?

8. I want to make a difference in Malaysia , esp in the education area. I will speak only the truth , and will not stand down when being accused wrongly .

9. I want to love .

10. God help me be faithful and true .




Vincent

No comments:

SONGs iLiked