Sunday, September 20, 2009

Updatte


( I've never seen jusco so quite before )

I fear I've lost the patience in waiting for blogger's system to go in parallel with my thoughts , and solve the "photo uploading problem " . It really is sucky , becuase I do believe in " A picture paints a thousand words " , because it does . That is why most art work cost more than books . =] However I've finally realised that the problem lies with agreeing with the new "terms and agreement" box that I have to tick , of which nobody reads anyway .

Anyway , the week has been quite a bash , played games till late night , watch 4 movies in a row , go out for church , had a good jam out with xi zhe on cool jazz , watched G-force , and felloshiped with Joseph and Terence .



Sunday :I didn't really planned to watch the show actually . Didn't have the desire and the expectancy and the feeling of looking forward to it , when I wanted to watch the show . But it turned out pretty good I must say . The graphics were passable , the story line was fine , the action was good , and the Gadgets were AWESOME . I liked their bikes , which actually is a spherical-running-bike . I couldn't find the photos though , so . . . you have to watch the show for yourself . hahaha . . .highly reconmendable .Two thumbs up .



Saturday : It was pretty much casual , the usuals . Had a good time rocking out during the TEENz P&W . But it was pretty dragged out and tiring towards the end , which resulted to my lack of attention on stage ( I fell asleep Larh... ) . But it was good , got a good chance to worship God .

Jammed out with xi zhe with cool jazz . It was nice to use purely augmented chords . And i have to say , xi zhe is continuously improving .


Firday : Had a gathering with my old classmates .

Yee ling : someone that can " SUAN " you on whatever you said .
Seriously , i was totally shamed by her throughout
the whole gathering everytime I opened my mouth . But she's sweet . ( uhhm . i know what you're thinking... no... )

Mui Poh with her gleeful smile . I have to admit ,
I believe she does have the best smile I can
remember during my life in tebrau .


Yuan Yan , Joshua Gan , and Ho Theng Wei ( Adrain )
Three of my best buddies , One that keep me cool , the other that keeps me laughing ,
and one that reminds me I'm a hippo . But , yeah ... they're great ppl . Love them =] .


It was overall a great pleasure to meet them again . Brings back the memories i had with evryone of them , people tht i quarell with , people that shared Heart-talks with , people that went through the rebellion against HABABI with me . It was a bunch of classmates I really do feel home with . People that I do not feel uncomfortable with , people I can try out my lame jokes , and ppl that would encourage me , and kick hard back in line when I go astray . Some of them ask me if I regreted my choice of leaving tebrau ? .....Everyday boy . . . everyday .

But god always have a plan for us . And I know , I know it is the very best . Therefore I should forget what is behind and strive towards the goal : Heavenward.









Vincent .

No comments:

SONGs iLiked