Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 2 . When my jouney meets perseverance


Proverbs 30:5 . "Every word of god is flawless ; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him .

1. Its incredibly amazing how God's words can speak like a double edged sword through your heart.

2. I've read the bible .

3. I've endured anger and kept my patience today .

4. I've failed to pray again today .

5. I've studied 40 pages of biology. Its pretty interesting .

6. Have been thinking of the ways to preach gospel to my classmates.

7. Have been thinking should ask about her results ?

8. Have been thinking of how I should talk about the the selection of our music with relation to our righteousness and loving God.

9. Have been thinking of how I should the cell group ?

10. thinking about what she said the other day . Am I that suppressing , am I always the kind that feels I'm always right ?





questions ?
I need answers .
God be my solution .





Vincent.

No comments:

SONGs iLiked